Tito’s Roasted Fruit Fizzes!
With summer drawing to a close, Adeline of Vibrant & Pure Wellness set out to craft a cocktail with a few of her favorite things: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, fresh herbs, and the glorious taste of summer fruit when it has been roasted and caramelized. When combined with effervescent mixers, the roasted fruit creates some truly spectacular cocktails!
Use the four flavorful concoctions she created below as inspiration, but the possibilities are truly endless. All you need is Tito’s Handmade Vodka, roasted fruit, club soda or kombucha, and some fresh herbs!
- Honey Roasted Grapefruit + Thyme
- Lavender + Honey Roasted Peach
- Lemon + Rosemary Roasted Plum
- Roasted Fig, Mint, + Elderflower Kombucha
Tito’s Roasted Fruit + Herb Fizzes
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Summer fruits: peaches, plums, figs, and grapefruit
- Herbs: fresh rosemary, mint, thyme, and dried culinary lavender
- Club soda
- Elderflower kombucha (or the flavor of your choice — check your local farmer’s market for unique flavors!)
- Agave nectar
(Makes four drinks, one of each flavor)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Slice two figs, one peach, and one plum. Cut off all skin and pith of the grapefruit and slice. Spread sliced fruit on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle honey and fresh thyme on the grapefruit, drizzle honey and lavender on the peach, squeeze a bit of lemon juice and rosemary on the plum, and leave the sliced figs as they are.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the fruit is roasted and caramelized.
- For a pulpy cocktail, muddle each of the roasted fruit + herb combos in a separate cocktail glass (you may want to add some more herbs during this step, depending on how strong you want the herb flavor to be). For a pulp free cocktail, combine the roasted fruit + herbs with the remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker and strain.
- Add 1 oz chilled vodka, 2 tsp agave nectar, and 4 oz club soda to each drink, except for the fig drink in which you will add 4 oz kombucha. Additionally, for the plum drink you will add the juice of half a lemon and fresh mint leaves.
- Garnish with additional herbs and fruit. Enjoy!