- 1 1/2 oz Tito's Handmade Vodka
- 1/8" wheel of Mariachi pepper (or other medium-heat pepper)
- 1/2 oz house-made grenadine
- Juice from whole orange
- Juice from half of a lime
- Dash of sea salt
- Dash of Fee Brothers grapefruit bitters
- 3 pomegranate seeds
In a mixing glass muddle the Mariachi pepper, grenadine, bitters and sea salt. Add the lime, orange juice, Tito's Handmade Vodka and ice.
Shake, strain into a chilled martini glass and sink with a dash of grenadine.
Jeff Boley from Paggi House