- 1 1/2 oz. Tito's Handmade Vodka
- 1/2 oz Paula's Texas Orange or other orange liqueur
- 1/4 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- Dash of aromatic bitters (Peychaud or Angostura)
- Ginger Ale to top off (or Lemon-Lime Soda or Club Soda)
Fill a Collins or other tall glass with ice.
Add Tito's Handmade Vodka, orange liqueur, bitters, and lime.
Top with ginger ale and stir.
Sip and enjoy the fleeting Texas spring!
Garnish abundantly with fresh cut fruit such as lime wheels, orange wedges, or a cucumber spear; add a few sprigs of herbs from the garden, such as basil or mint.Glass: