Fill out the Form
While we'd love to send a taste of Tito's right to your email inbox, for now we'll have to settle for periodic emails full of tasty recipes and awesome events, and the occasional bit of Tito's swag snail mailed right to your doorstep.
Take the Pledge
No Tito's Taster member is "official" until they take the pledge below. Once you've pledged your undying devotion to all things Tito, you'll receive a lovely certificate suitable for framing and adorning the nearest wall.
I being of legal drinking age hereby promise to savor Tito's Handmade Vodka responsibly in all my favorite libations, spread the word of its quality politely and humbly, recycle my bottle when it's empty, do something nice for myself and others on a regular basis - and share these beliefs along with my Tito's Handmade Vodka:
- Drinking a world class, independently owned vodka, made in America by a real guy, in real boots, who since 1995 goes to work every day in Austin, Texas is right & honorable.
- Buying vodka for the bottle design is not being true to my hard-earned money.
- Pot distillation is the key and Tito's time-honored method of distillation requires more skill and effort than modern column stills, but it's well worth it.
- Smooth taste and waking up with a clear head in the morning are worthy things.
- A genuine quality guarantee is having the people who make your vodka taste-test every batch for perfection before it leaves the distillery.
- Asking for Tito's Handmade Vodka wherever I go is insurance that it'll someday be everywhere I go and in return, Tito ensures he will keep building more of his handmade pot stills to keep up.